Friday, April 13, 2012

T is for Train

I bought this book -The Toddler's Busy Book: 365 Creative Games and Activities to Keep Your 1 1/2- to 3-Year-Old Busy by Trish Kuffner, a few months back, and I have got to say that I have had plenty of success with it. 

Through the rainy days I have been running a bit mad wondering what in the world I can do to keep my little one busy enough to where i can get my work done and get to sneak in a few lessons on letters and such.

From the book I chose to do a project alone, {you'll see why} and I had as much fun making it as she did when she was playing with it.

As I mentioned before it was fun. I just wish I had a hole punch but I had to use the craft scissors  to make the holes on the thick cardboard boxes and believe me it was a scary!





I cut a plastic shoe horn that come with the boxes and made it a handle to make it easier  for her to pull

These were her toys of choice- perfect!


We focused on the animals and the sounds they make, the meaning of  "pull", T is for Train and you bet we made a whole lot of hullabaloos and choo choo sounds. :0)

      

No comments:

Post a Comment