Friday, February 24, 2012

Fauxbreze- DIY fabric refresher

I like making stuff. I like saving money. I like to keep a clean, sanitary and fresh home. Happily, for me, I found a way to do all of these things at one time.

What I used:


  • 2 Tbsp Baking Soda
  • 3/4 cup choice of fabric softener
  • Empty {Febreze} squirt bottle
  • Warm tap water 

I found out, via Pinterest, that there are several ways to make your own house cleaners including Febreze. Oh, happy day! I played around with several versions of it and decided I liked my rendition.



As you can see I reused an empty Febreze bottle but had to rinse it out first. The original scent was a citrus one and the fabric softener I'm using would clash with it. I made sure that the squirt pump was also thoroughly rinsed by pumping clean water through until all citrus scent disappeared.



Happy Friday :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment